PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING RULES
These Rules apply to personal information that we collect from you when you use this website. The administrator of your personal data is Montis Capital spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its seat in Warsaw, at Nowy Świat 2/415, 00-497 Warsaw, registered in National Court Register (KRS) no. 0000709293 kept by the District Court in Warsaw, XII Commercial Department, NIP 5252733064, REGON 368989030.
In matters related to the processing and protection of personal data, please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com. You can also contact us via post sending a mail to the address of the administrator with the note: “Personal Data Protection”.
We may collect and process:
- information that you provide to us, for example when you fill out an application form,
- information that we obtain or learn, such as information about the browser or device you use to access this site, how you use this site and the pages you visit, traffic and location data.
We’ll only use your information where we have your consent or we have another lawful reason for using it. We may use information provided or obtained via this site to:
- evaluate an application form,
- respond to your queries and feedback,
- provide you with information, products or services you have requested or which we think may interest you,
- carry out our obligations from any contracts entered into between you and us,
- analysis of the implementation of the financial instrument of the Open Innovation Program, implementation of policies, including EU horizontal policies, impact assessment as well as macroeconomic impacts in the context of the implementation of financial instruments and monitoring and reporting progress in the implementation of the POIR Programme.
- detect and prevent misuse or abuse of this site or our services,
- in the recruitment processes (only if you stated such purpose),
- prevention from possible claims.
We also use information to meet our compliance obligations, to comply with other laws and regulations and to share with regulators and other authorities. We’ll only do this on the basis that it’s needed to comply with a legal obligation, it’s in our legitimate interests and that of others or to prevent or detect unlawful acts.
Your personal data may be transferred, to the extent and for a period of time that is neccessary, to third parties indicated by the Company, such as companies from the Montis Capital Group (data of which are in the footer of this website), PFR Otwarty Innowacji Fundusz Inwestycyjny Zamknięty, PFR Ventures sp. z o. o., PFR Towarzystwo Funduszy Inwestycyjnych SA, BGK, the minister competent for development in Poland, as well as entities cooperateing with the Company, providing services to the Company, or those which act on behalf of the Company regarding activities undertaken for your benefit as part of the proper processing of your personal data.
You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to data transfer, the right to object (eg. if the data is processed on the basis of your consent) and the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data. To withdraw your consent, you can contact by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body – the President of Personal Data Protection in Poland.
Decisions with regard to your personal data will not be taken in an automated manner, within the art. 22 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).
Providing your personal data is fully voluntary. Failure to provide personal data will result in the inability to fully implement the objectives referred to above.
Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary to fulfill the relevant processing purpose described above, and after completion of this purpose will be stored to the extent necessary for the period required to fulfill the obligations provided by law and protection against claims.
Cookies are small text files that are sent and stored on computers, smartphones or other devices used to connect to the internet each time you access the website. This website uses the following cookies:
- 1P_JAR – (static) – these cookies are used by Google to display personalized ads on Google sites based on recent searches and previous interactions;
- CONSENT – (static) – these cookies are used to collect information using Google Analytics about how users use our site;
Cookies are used for a variety of reasons, such as improving the functionality and performance of the site, and to allow us to match the content of the site to your interests.
In order to assure cookies functionality, they have to be accepted by the browser and not removed from the disk. Using the site without changing the settings for cookies means that they will be placed on your end device.
Cookies are stored in the following period:
- session cookies as a temporary cookie files, remain in the browser’s cookie file until it is closed;
- other cookies will remain in the browser’s cookie after closing it and will become active after re-opening the site; these cookies have different expiration dates; after the cookies have expired, a new version of this file will be downloaded after you visit the site again, unless you have in the meantime withdrew your consent to the sharing of cookies.
According to art. 173 par. 1 of the Act of 16 July 2004 Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws of 2004 No. 171, item 1800 with amendments), we hereby inform you that the entity placing cookies on your end device is the website operator – Montis Capital sp. z o.o. Cookie files placed and used can also be advertised by advertisers.
The content of this Investment Proposal is protected by industrial and IP rights. The content, as well as any trademarks, geographical indications of origin, etc. included in this Investment Proposal are owned by entities from the Montis Capital Group or third parties. Their use, copying or distribution without the prior consent of the relevant entity is not allowed.
The information and data available on this website are provided for informational and advertising purposes only, and they do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code. It shall not be treated as an investment recommendation, in any financial instruments, nor as the basis for making investment decisions. This information can not be treated as an investment advisory service and recommending financial instruments or their issuers within the meaning of the Act of 29 July 2005 on trading in financial instruments, tax consultancy or other types of advisory services, including providing legal assistance. The use of the information contained on this website as a prerequisite for making an investment decision is only at his own risk.
The website is available in two language versions. We kindly inform you that some discrepancies may occur between the two versions, due to the translation process.
The Rules are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Poland.
MONTIS CAPITAL AS THE ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENT COMPANY
Montis Capital sp. z o.o.. was entered on 18 September 2018 into the Register of Alternative Investment Companies and Alternative Investment Companies’ Managing Entities mantained by the Polish Financial Supervision Authority (Komisja Nadzoru Finansowego) in accordance with art. 3 par. 3 AIFMD and art. 70 of the Act of 27 May 2004 on investment funds and management of alternative investment funds (as amended). The Alternative Investment Company managed by Montis Capital sp. z o.o. is the Montis Capital spółka z ograniczona odpowiedzialnością Spółka Komandytowo-Akcyjna Alternative Investment Company.